Okay, since I was also tagged by both Bre Pettis and Lee LeFever in the 5 Things game, here are the five things you may not know about me. I’m also following Jay’s suggestion and using the 80s as the general time-span for the trivia.
1. When I was young I went by Stacy Fuller (not Anastasia). I started going by Anastasia when I was 20 or so. My legal name is Anastasia Kathleen Fuller. My grandma started calling me Stacy, which is a short version of Anastasia, when I was a baby and it just stuck. Other nicknames I’ve had include: DC9, Wastebasket, Nugget, and Thay-Thee (my brother couldn’t say his “S”‘s).
2. I lived in all the following Western Washington cities as a child, in this order: Seattle, Olympia, Bellingham, Mt. Vernon, Kenmore. I think my fondest memories are living in Bellingham because I used to take the city bus all around town when I was in 3rd & 4th grade. Boy, kids just can’t do that kind of stuff anymore can they?
3. I was basically a straight-A student in school. I only got 3 B’s all through high school–in Physics, Photography, and Japanese.
4. I worked half-time all through my senior year at Plywood Supply in Kenmore in their credit department. My first job though was at Jack-in-the-Box. (Never, never eat there!)
5. One of my favorite classes in Junior High school was wood shop. I took it a full year as an elective. My parents still have many of my projects around the house. I love the smell of sawdust in the morning